Geneva gathers for worship Sundays at 10:30AM (Eastern Time) — virtually via Zoom and, starting May 23, in person in the sanctuary! Worship is your time to recharge, grow in faith, and say “thank you” to God. You are welcome here and invited to click “Join Worship” to learn more about attending online or in person.
All people who attend worship in-person will agree to and abide by these guidelines, which will be revised as needed:
- Masks will be required at all times on church grounds and 6’ social distancing will be strictly observed (inside and outside). If a person is unable or unwilling to wear a mask, they may join us online for worship at this time.
- Guests will refrain from physical contact with anyone outside their
- All used spaces are routinely cleaned by church cleaning staff before and after
- The sanctuary will open for worshippers at 10:15.
- Use only the front/main glass doors — no other building doors may be
- Check in procedure: all people will sanitize their hands, provide their name and information for contact tracing, answer the standard “COVID questions,” and have their temperature checked upon Hand sanitizing stations and masks will be available.
- If any member of a household has a temperature above 4 degrees the entire household will be asked to leave and worship with us virtually until safe to return. If you don’t feel well, please don’t come to church in person.
- Greeters will help with check in and Ushers will guide worshippers to their seats in the sanctuary. Ushers will seat guests by household from front to back in the sanctuary and dismiss them from back to front at the end of service.
- Individually sealed communion cups will be provided upon check in for services when we celebrate the Lord’s Supper.
- Paper bulletins will be Pew Bibles and hymnals have been removed for now; scripture readings will be provided via bulletin and/or screen.
- We will not be passing offering plates, but a centrally located basket will be available for those who chose to make donations in
- The congregation will not be singing at this time, but safe numbers of choir members will sing on behalf of the whole Speaking the liturgies is encouraged as always.
- Two single stall, “all gender” bathrooms with closable doors are available on the same floor as the church sanctuary.
- Geneva Day School areas are strictly off limits to maintain safety for students and
- Child care will not be provided at this Children are welcome and encouraged to sit with members of their household in the sanctuary.
- Worshippers may not enter the chancel (“stage”) area or the space designated for our Tech Team
- Please do not linger or gather in groups “Saying hi” before or after service should be done outdoors.
- Please obey all posted signs and do your part to keep our community safe!
- These guidelines apply to everyone equally, regardless of vaccination
Virtual Church Worship Service – Sundays at 10:30am EST
Click here to view our weekly update download the Bulletin!
We look forward to our Virtual Church Worship this Sunday.
Virtual Church Bible Study – Wednesdays at 7:00pm EST
In this time of flexibility and change, let’s get together for a Bible study in a new way! We’ll meet via the Zoom platform, have time for a community check-in, and Pastor Patrick will lead us as we dig deeper into a scripture passage.
Zoom Links for Upcoming Worship Services & Bible Studies
If you do not currently have the Zoom links for our upcoming Worship services & Bible Studies, please fill out the request form below. Here is a how-to guide on how to join our Zoom calls.
Zoom Call Instruction Video HERE!